Discover career opportunities with the following businesses at Golf Mill Shopping Center:
Are you ready to join our team as Property Administrator at Golf Mill Shopping Center?
As an Property Administrator, you will be involved in many aspects of managing a commercial property located in Nile's Illinois – from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants and property owners. While managing service contracts, leases, tenant and customer relationships and you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our property.
- Code and process accounts payable and follow up with vendors and utility companies on receipt of invoices and billing related issues.
- Prepare and process tenant documents and lease-related correspondence.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Property Manager and team on issues that arise with property, tenants and/or vendors; responding to all needs in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reports, as directed by the Senior Property Manager.
- Assist in collecting all rents and sales reports due under lease agreements, as directed by the Senior Property Manager.
- Field tenant maintenance calls, Coordinate tenant maintenance/repair requests with appropriate maintenance staff and notify tenant of proposed solution.
- Manage utility accounts and transfers for meters, vacancies and new tenants.
- Basic filing and clerical duties, create and set up Tenant Lease files (hard copy and electronic copy) upon receipt of final documents.Maintain all tenant lease files and vendor files.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills; (Yardi,Voyager – a plus).
- Prior commercial property management experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with ability to produce communications and other materials that are effective and of a professional nature.
- Ability to prepare reports and all business correspondence
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, workflow and meet all deadlines proactively addressing items, needs and issues as they arise.
- Ability to perform basic accounting functions (accounts payable/receivable).
You are invited to our Auto Technician Open House Interview Day!!!
Did you know that Sears Auto Center is one of the top 5 largest national providers of maintenance and service in the US? With over 430 locations nationwide we continue to service our very loyal customer base, in addition to building great new partnerships with Online Retailers and many others. Our current partnerships today represent Millions of vehicles that need serviced multiple times a year.
We are aggressively looking for new professionals such as yourself to help us maintain these large fleets that we serve today, along with the local car owner who is relying on your knowledge to their car running down the road.
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 Time: 4:OOpm-7:OOpm
Location: Seats Auto Center — Niles, IL 9411 Greenwood Ave., Niles, IL 60714
Come learn about some of the great benefits we offer:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid ASE Certifications
• ASE Bonuses
Calling all Holiday Wish Makers! Sears at Golf Mill Shopping Center is now hiring for the holiday season! What's in it for you? The chance to join a solid company with forward-thinking vision. The chance to work alongside people who value teamwork and will recognize your contributions. The chance to continually expand your talents and skills- to own your store's direction and the advancement of your career.
We have immediate positions available in the following areas:
- Part Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Appliance
- Full Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Appliance
- Part Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Improvement
- Full Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Improvement
We offer competitive pay and opportunities for advancement. To apply for these exciting opportunities, please visit the store in person or apply on-line at sears.com.
Sears in a equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We support a drug-free workplace.
Now hiring both full and part-time retail sales and store management positions.
Competitive pay and commissions, aggressive employee discounts, unique education discounts, and career advancement opportunities.
Apply at careers.gnc.com.
Ross Dress For Less is looking for hard-working and energetic candidates to join the Ross Team!
WORK WHERE YOU LOVE TO SHOP! We have opportunities for Retail Associates, Store Protection Specialists (Loss Prevention), and many other positions!
We offer a fun, fast-paced workplace for our associates with flexible hours & part-time positions, *401(k), and a 20% employee discount *
Apply today at rossstores.com.
JC Penny Optical is looking for a part-time Optician to join their team. Previous work experience is preferred.
For this position you will help patients select eyeglass frames, adjust and file frames, order and dispense contact lenses, and schedule appointments.
Competitive pay and commissions, employee discounts, Medical Insurance, & 401K available.
For more information please visit the JC Penny Optical department on the second floor of JC Penny inside Golf Mill Shopping Center.
The Dakota Watch Company is looking for a part-time retail sales associate to join their team.
Dakota Watch Company is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin,citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Basic responsibilities of the job include:
Offering superior customer service to all shoppers
Meeting daily sales goals
Routine store cleaning
Unpacking received shipments
Basic watch repair (all associates are trained for basic repairs)
Part Time Associate Requirements - Part Time Associate:
Retail experience is a plus, but not required.
For more information please visit the Dakota Watch Company kiosk inside Golf Mill Shopping Center.
Value City Furniture is currently seeking sales associates, office associates, warehouse for our Niles location. These positions are not seasonal.
Value City Furniture Store
500 Gulf Mill Center, Niles, IL 60714
• Competitive wages
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid vacation
• Team member discounts
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, we are looking for you!
Contact the store manager Peter Abraham at:
Peter.Abraham@vcf.com (847) 768-9714
American Signature, Inc is the parent company to Value City Furniture and American Signature Furniture, two of the country’s premier furniture retailers. Together we operate more than 115 stores plus multiple distribution centers and manufacturing facilities nationwide.