Discover career opportunities with the following businesses at Golf Mill Shopping Center:
You are invited to our Auto Technician Open House Interview Day!!!
Did you know that Sears Auto Center is one of the top 5 largest national providers of maintenance and service in the US? With over 430 locations nationwide we continue to service our very loyal customer base, in addition to building great new partnerships with Online Retailers and many others. Our current partnerships today represent Millions of vehicles that need serviced multiple times a year.
We are aggressively looking for new professionals such as yourself to help us maintain these large fleets that we serve today, along with the local car owner who is relying on your knowledge to their car running down the road.
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 Time: 4:OOpm-7:OOpm
Location: Seats Auto Center — Niles, IL 9411 Greenwood Ave., Niles, IL 60714
Come learn about some of the great benefits we offer:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid ASE Certifications
• ASE Bonuses
Calling all Holiday Wish Makers! Sears at Golf Mill Shopping Center is now hiring for the holiday season! What's in it for you? The chance to join a solid company with forward-thinking vision. The chance to work alongside people who value teamwork and will recognize your contributions. The chance to continually expand your talents and skills- to own your store's direction and the advancement of your career.
We have immediate positions available in the following areas:
- Part Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Appliance
- Full Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Appliance
- Part Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Improvement
- Full Time Consultative Sales Associate: Home Improvement
We offer competitive pay and opportunities for advancement. To apply for these exciting opportunities, please visit the store in person or apply on-line at sears.com.
Sears in a equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We support a drug-free workplace.
Now hiring both full and part-time retail sales and store management positions.
Competitive pay and commissions, aggressive employee discounts, unique education discounts, and career advancement opportunities.
Apply at careers.gnc.com.
Ross Dress For Less is looking for hard-working and energetic candidates to join the Ross Team!
WORK WHERE YOU LOVE TO SHOP! We have opportunities for Retail Associates, Store Protection Specialists (Loss Prevention), and many other positions!
We offer a fun, fast-paced workplace for our associates with flexible hours & part-time positions, *401(k), and a 20% employee discount *
Apply today at rossstores.com.
JC Penny Optical is looking for a part-time Optician to join their team. Previous work experience is preferred.
For this position you will help patients select eyeglass frames, adjust and file frames, order and dispense contact lenses, and schedule appointments.
Competitive pay and commissions, employee discounts, Medical Insurance, & 401K available.
For more information please visit the JC Penny Optical department on the second floor of JC Penny inside Golf Mill Shopping Center.
The Dakota Watch Company is looking for a part-time retail sales associate to join their team.
Dakota Watch Company is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin,citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Basic responsibilities of the job include:
Offering superior customer service to all shoppers
Meeting daily sales goals
Routine store cleaning
Unpacking received shipments
Basic watch repair (all associates are trained for basic repairs)
Part Time Associate Requirements - Part Time Associate:
Retail experience is a plus, but not required.
For more information please visit the Dakota Watch Company kiosk inside Golf Mill Shopping Center.
Value City Furniture is currently seeking sales associates, office associates, warehouse for our Niles location. These positions are not seasonal.
Value City Furniture Store
500 Gulf Mill Center, Niles, IL 60714
• Competitive wages
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid vacation
• Team member discounts
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, we are looking for you!
Contact the store manager Peter Abraham at:
Peter.Abraham@vcf.com (847) 768-9714
American Signature, Inc is the parent company to Value City Furniture and American Signature Furniture, two of the country’s premier furniture retailers. Together we operate more than 115 stores plus multiple distribution centers and manufacturing facilities nationwide.
Teen Center Supervisor
General Government Department
The Village of Niles is seeking an energetic candidate for the position of part-time Teen Center Supervisor. This position reports to the Teen Center Director. This position provides leadership to middle school and high school teens at Teen Center programs and activities. This position works directly with the Teen Center Director, youth population, youth advisory councils, other units of government, and other constituency members to provide a safe environment at the Teen Center.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Promote and maintain an environment that will provide a positive experience for all participants, visitors, volunteers and the community;
• Supervise volunteers and participants, both inside and outside of Teen Center facility and discipline when needed;
• Independently initiate and complete work activities;
• Monitor all programs and services, designing programs and activities which satisfy the needs of the Teen Center members;
• Ensure the safety and well-being of participants while involved in Teen Center activities;
• Provide professional interactions and positive role modeling, including advising youth on issues as they arise;
• Develop and maintain good work relationships with co-workers and Teen Center members;
• Supervise the maintenance of equipment, supplies and facilities;
• Work independently with minimal supervision;
• Participate in all teen trips and community, Teen Center, and Village events.
Requirements and Conditions:
• Requires some college experience;
• Work experience in youth programming and services;
• Or any equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Must have a valid state driver’s license or ability to obtain one;
• While this is a sedentary to light work position, it does require ability to walk, talk, hear, read, and write to ensure proper supervision for Teen Center members;
• Must have the ability to be flexible with occasional duties assigned outside of normal business hours;
• Employee is subject to a noisy and disruptive work environment;
• Typical work hours are Tuesday through Friday from 2:30-7:00 p.m. during the school year and 1:45-6:00 p.m. during the summer, with additional hours as assigned up to a maximum of 19 hours per week;
• Location of the Teen Center is 373 Golf Mill Center, Niles IL 60714.
Hourly wage is $12.00 or $14.00 per hour, depending on qualifications. To apply, candidates can complete an application on the Village’s website at www.vniles.com or submit an application or resume to the Human Resources Specialist, Village of Niles, 1000 Civic Center Drive, Niles, IL 60714, via E-mail email@example.com.
The Village of Niles is an Equal Opportunity Employer